Yes, drew is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Drew is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
37 definitions of the word 'drew'.
- Cause to move by pulling
- Get or derive
- Make a mark or lines on a surface
- Make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- Bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- Represent by making a drawing of, as with a pencil, chalk, etc. on a surface
- Take liquid out of a container or well
- Give a description of
- Select or take in from a given group or region
- Elicit responses, such as objections, criticism, applause, etc.
- Suck in or take (air)
- Move or go steadily or gradually
- Remove (a commodity) from (a supply source)
- Choose at random
- Earn or achieve a base by being walked by the pitcher
- Bring or lead someone to a certain action or condition
- Cause to flow
- Write a legal document or paper
- Engage in drawing
- Move or pull so as to cover or uncover something
- Allow a draft
- Require a specified depth for floating
- Pull (a person) apart with four horses tied to his extremities, so as to execute him
- Cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Take in, also metaphorically
- Direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- Thread on or as if on a string
- Stretch back a bowstring (on an archer's bow)
- Pass over, across, or through
- Finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- Reduce the diameter of (a wire or metal rod) by pulling it through a die
- Steep; pass through a strainer
- Remove the entrails of
- Flatten, stretch, or mold metal or glass, by rolling or by pulling it through a die or by stretching
- Cause to localize at one point
- United States actor (born in Ireland); father of Georgiana Emma Barrymore (1827-1862)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drew?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drew:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drew'.