Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Rawer
The definition of rawer, the meaning of the word Rawer:
Is rawer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj. - Having the surface exposed and painful
- adj. - Not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
- adj. - Not processed or refined
- adj. - Devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure
- adj. - Brutally unfair or harsh
- adj. - Not processed or subjected to analysis
- adj. - Untempered and unrefined
- adj. - Hurting
- adj. - Unpleasantly cold and damp
- adj. - Used of wood and furniture
- adj. - Lacking training or experience
- adj. - (used informally) completely unclothed
Rawer is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rawer: A E R R W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rawer:
18 words found using the letters in "Rawer"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words