Yes, rawer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Rawer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'rawer'.
- (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- Having the surface exposed and painful
- Not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
- Not processed or refined
- Devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure
- Brutally unfair or harsh
- Not processed or subjected to analysis
- Untempered and unrefined
- Unpleasantly cold and damp
- Used of wood and furniture
- Lacking training or experience
- (used informally) completely unclothed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rawer?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rawer:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rawer'.