Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Metric
The definition of metric, the meaning of the word Metric:
Is metric a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A function of a topological space that gives, for any two points in the space, a value equal to the distance between them
- n. - A decimal unit of measurement of the metric system (based on meters and kilograms and seconds)
- n. - A system of related measures that facilitates the quantification of some particular characteristic
- adj. - Based on the meter as a standard of measurement
- adj. - The rhythmic arrangement of syllables
Metric is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in metric: C E I M R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to metric:
50 words found using the letters in "Metric"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words