Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Recoils
The definition of recoils, the meaning of the word Recoils:
Is recoils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- n. - A movement back from an impact
- v. - Draw back, as with fear or pain
- v. - Come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- v. - Spring back; spring away from an impact
- v. - Spring back, as from a forceful thrust
Recoils is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in recoils: C E I L O R S
1 Anagram of Recoils
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to recoils:
142 words found using the letters in "Recoils"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words