Is coils a Scrabble word?
Yes, coils is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Coils is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word coils
The meaning of coils
9 definitions of the word coils.
- To wind or move in a spiral course
- Make without a potter's wheel
- Wind around something in coils or loops
- A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- A transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- A contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- Tubing that is wound in a spiral
- Reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in coils?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coils:
Unscramble the letters in coils
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'coils'.