Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Coils
The definition of coils, the meaning of the word Coils:
Is coils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- n. - A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- n. - A transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- n. - A contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- n. - Tubing that is wound in a spiral
- n. - Reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- v. - To wind or move in a spiral course
- v. - Make without a potter's wheel
- v. - Wind around something in coils or loops
Coils is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in coils: C I L O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coils:
21 words found using the letters in "Coils"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words