Is kick a Scrabble word?
Yes, kick is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Kick is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word kick.
- Drive or propel with the foot
- Thrash about or strike out with the feet
- Strike with the foot
- Kick a leg up
- Spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- Stop consuming
- Make a goal
- Express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- The act of delivering a blow with the foot
- The swift release of a store of affective force
- The backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- Informal terms for objecting
- The sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- A rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kick?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kick:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'kick'.