Is closer a Scrabble word?
Yes, closer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Closer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word closer.
- (comparative of `near' or `close') within a shorter distance
- At or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other
- Close in relevance or relationship
- Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- Rigorously attentive; strict and thorough
- Marked by fidelity to an original
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched
- Lacking fresh air
- Of textiles
- Strictly confined or guarded
- Confined to specific persons
- Fitting closely but comfortably
- Used of hair or haircuts
- Giving or spending with reluctance
- Inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information
- A person who closes something
- (baseball) a relief pitcher who can protect a lead in the last inning or two of the game
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in closer?
2 Anagrams of Closer
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to closer:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'closer'.