Yes, rearing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Rearing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'rearing'.
- Stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- Bring up
- Rise up
- Cause to rise up
- Construct, build, or erect
- Rearing on left hind leg with forelegs elevated and head usually in profile
- The properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child
- Helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rearing?
4 Anagrams of Rearing
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rearing:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rearing'.