Is breeding a Scrabble word?
Yes, breeding is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Breeding is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word breeding.
- Call forth
- Copulate with a female, used especially of horses
- Cause to procreate (animals)
- Have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- Producing offspring or set aside especially for producing offspring
- Elegance by virtue of fineness of manner and expression
- The result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior)
- Helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- The production of animals or plants by inbreeding or hybridization
- The sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in breeding?
1 Anagram of Breeding
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to breeding:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'breeding'.