Is pushing a Scrabble word?
Yes, pushing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Pushing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word pushing
The meaning of pushing
11 definitions of the word pushing.
- Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- Press against forcefully without moving
- Approach a certain age or speed
- Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- Move strenuously and with effort
- Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- The act of applying force in order to move something away
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pushing?
7 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Pushing
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pushing:
Unscramble the letters in pushing
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'pushing'.
- S: gunships