Yes, purse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Purse is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'purse'.
- Contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- Gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
- A container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- A sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
- A small bag for carrying money
- A sum of money offered as a prize
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in purse?
2 Anagrams of Purse
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to purse:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'purse'.