Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Purse
The definition of purse, the meaning of the word Purse:
Is purse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- n. - A sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
- n. - A small bag for carrying money
- n. - A sum of money offered as a prize
- v. - Contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- v. - Gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker
Purse is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in purse: E P R S U
2 Anagrams of Purse
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to purse:
34 words found using the letters in "Purse"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words