Is bag a Scrabble word?
Yes, bag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Bag is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word bag.
- Capture or kill, as in hunting
- Hang loosely, like an empty bag
- Bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- Take unlawfully
- Put into a bag
- A flexible container with a single opening
- The quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person)
- A place that the runner must touch before scoring
- A container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- The quantity that a bag will hold
- A portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- An ugly or ill-tempered woman
- Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- An activity that you like or at which you are superior
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bag?
1 Anagram of Bag
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bag:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bag'.