Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pure
The definition of pure, the meaning of the word Pure:
Is pure a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Free of extraneous elements of any kind
- adj. - Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- adj. - (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
- adj. - Free from discordant qualities
- adj. - Concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied
- adj. - (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults; sinless
- adj. - In a state of sexual virginity
Pure is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pure: E P R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pure:
9 words found using the letters in "Pure"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words