Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Purges
The definition of purges, the meaning of the word Purges:
Is purges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- n. - An act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements
- n. - An abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
- v. - Oust politically
- v. - Clear of a charge
- v. - Make pure or free from sin or guilt
- v. - Rid of impurities
- v. - Rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- v. - Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- v. - Excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
Purges is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in purges: E G P R S U
1 Anagram of Purges
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to purges:
54 words found using the letters in "Purges"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words