Is purges a Scrabble word?
Yes, purges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Purges is a valid Scrabble word.
Purges is a word starting with p ending with s. Check our list of words starting with p ending with s.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word purges.
- Oust politically
- Clear of a charge
- Make pure or free from sin or guilt
- Rid of impurities
- Rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- Excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- The act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- An act of removing by cleansing; ridding of sediment or other undesired elements
- An abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in purges?
1 Anagram of Purges
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to purges:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'purges'.