Is pressing a Scrabble word?
Yes, pressing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Pressing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word pressing.
- Exert pressure or force to or upon
- Force or impel in an indicated direction
- To be oppressive or burdensome
- Place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- Squeeze or press together
- Crowd closely
- Create by pressing
- Be urgent
- Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- Press from a plastic
- Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- Press and smooth with a heated iron
- Lift weights
- Ask for or request earnestly
- Compelling immediate action
- The act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
- A metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pressing?
1 Anagram of Pressing
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pressing:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pressing'.