Is power a Scrabble word?
Yes, power is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Power is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word power
The meaning of power
10 definitions of the word power.
- Supply the force or power for the functioning of
- Possession of controlling influence
- (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- Possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- One possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
- A mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- Physical strength
- A state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world
- A very wealthy or powerful businessman
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in power?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to power:
Unscramble the letters in power
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'power'.