Yes, index is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Index is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'index'.
- List in an index
- Provide with an index
- Adjust through indexation
- A numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- A number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
- A mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- An alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- The finger next to the thumb
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in index?
1 Anagram of Index
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to index:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'index'.
- J: jinxed