Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Poises
The definition of poises, the meaning of the word Poises:
Is poises a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter; the viscosity of a fluid in which a force of one dyne per square centimeter maintains a velocity of 1 centimeter per second
- n. - A state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- n. - Great coolness and composure under strain
- v. - Be motionless, in suspension
- v. - Prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- v. - Cause to be balanced or suspended
- v. - Hold or carry in equilibrium
Poises is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in poises: E I O P S S
1 Anagram of Poises
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poises:
47 words found using the letters in "Poises"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words