Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, poises is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Be motionless, in suspension
2. Prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
3. Cause to be balanced or suspended
4. Hold or carry in equilibrium
1. A cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter; the viscosity of a fluid in which a force of one dyne per square centimeter maintains a velocity of 1 centimeter per second
2. A state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
3. Great coolness and composure under strain
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in poises?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words