Yes, poises is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Poises is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'poises'.
- Be motionless, in suspension
- Prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- Cause to be balanced or suspended
- Hold or carry in equilibrium
- A cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter; the viscosity of a fluid in which a force of one dyne per square centimeter maintains a velocity of 1 centimeter per second
- A state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- Great coolness and composure under strain
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in poises?
1 Anagram of Poises
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to poises:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'poises'.