Is cool a Scrabble word?
Yes, cool is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Cool is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word cool.
- Make cool or cooler
- Loose heat
- Lose intensity
- Neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat
- Marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional
- (color) inducing the impression of coolness; used especially of greens and blues and violets
- Psychologically cool and unenthusiastic; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike
- (used of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification
- Fashionable and attractive at the time; often skilled or socially adept
- The quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- Great coolness and composure under strain
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cool?
1 Anagram of Cool
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cool:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cool'.