Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, plants is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
2. Fix or set securely or deeply
3. Set up or lay the groundwork for
4. Place into a river
5. Place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
6. Put firmly in the mind
1. Buildings for carrying on industrial labor
2. (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
3. An actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
4. Something planted secretly for discovery by another
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in plants?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words