Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Crude
The definition of crude, the meaning of the word Crude:
Is crude a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- adj. - Not carefully or expertly made
- adj. - Conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj. - Not refined or processed
- adj. - Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- adj. - Devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj. - Not processed or subjected to analysis
Crude is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crude: C D E R U
1 Anagram of Crude
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crude:
25 words found using the letters in "Crude"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words