Is crude a Scrabble word?
Yes, crude is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Crude is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word crude.
- Not carefully or expertly made
- Conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- Not refined or processed
- Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
- Devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- Not processed or subjected to analysis
- A dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crude?
1 Anagram of Crude
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crude:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'crude'.