Is solid a Scrabble word?
Yes, solid is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Solid is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word solid
The meaning of solid
18 definitions of the word solid.
- Characterized by good substantial quality
- Of definite shape and volume; firm; neither liquid nor gaseous
- Entirely of one substance with no holes inside
- Of one substance or character throughout
- Uninterrupted in space; having no gaps or breaks
- Providing abundant nourishment
- Of good quality and condition; solidly built
- Not soft or yielding to pressure
- Having three dimensions
- Impenetrable for the eye
- Financially sound
- Of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial
- Meriting respect or esteem
- Of the same color throughout
- Acting together as a single undiversified whole
- Matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
- The state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression) that tend to deform it; and retains a definite size and shape
- A three-dimensional shape
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in solid?
6 Anagrams of Solid
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to solid:
Unscramble the letters in solid
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'solid'.