Is sweet a Scrabble word?
Yes, sweet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Sweet is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word sweet.
- In an affectionate or loving manner (`sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of `sweetly')
- Having or denoting the characteristic taste of sugar
- Having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
- Pleasing to the ear
- Pleasing to the senses
- Pleasing to the mind or feeling
- Having a natural fragrance
- (used of wines) having a high residual sugar content
- Not containing or composed of salt water
- Not soured or preserved
- With sweetening added
- English phonetician; one of the founders of modern phonetics (1845-1912)
- A dish served as the last course of a meal
- A food rich in sugar
- The taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
- The property of tasting as if it contains sugar
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sweet?
2 Anagrams of Sweet
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sweet:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sweet'.