Is small a Scrabble word?
Yes, small is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Small is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word small.
- On a small scale
- Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- Limited in size or scope
- (of children and animals) young, immature
- Slight or limited; especially in degree or intensity or scope
- Low or inferior in station or quality
- (of a voice) faint
- Have fine or very small constituent particles
- Not large but sufficient in size or amount
- Made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth)
- The slender part of the back
- A garment size for a small person
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in small?
1 Anagram of Small
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to small:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'small'.