Is minded a Scrabble word?
Yes, minded is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Minded is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word minded.
- (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified
- (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- Be concerned with or about something or somebody
- Be in charge of or deal with
- Pay close attention to; give heed to
- Be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- Keep in mind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in minded?
1 Anagram of Minded
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to minded:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'minded'.