Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Minded
The definition of minded, the meaning of the word Minded:
Is minded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- v. - Be concerned with or about something or somebody
- v. - Be in charge of or deal with
- v. - Pay close attention to; give heed to
- v. - Be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- v. - Keep in mind
- adj. - (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified
- adj. - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
Minded is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in minded: D D E I M N
1 Anagram of Minded
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to minded:
34 words found using the letters in "Minded"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words