Is mind a Scrabble word?
Yes, mind is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Mind is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word mind.
- Be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- Be concerned with or about something or somebody
- Be in charge of or deal with
- Pay close attention to; give heed to
- Be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- Keep in mind
- That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
- Recall or remembrance
- An opinion formed by judging something
- An important intellectual
- Your intention; what you intend to do
- Knowledge and intellectual ability
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mind?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mind:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mind'.