Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Knot
The definition of knot, the meaning of the word Knot:
Is knot a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tight cluster of people or things
- n. - Any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- n. - A hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- n. - Something twisted and tight and swollen
- n. - A unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- n. - Soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- n. - A sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
- v. - Make into knots; make knots out of
- v. - Tie or fasten into a knot
- v. - Tangle or complicate
Knot is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in knot: K N O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to knot:
5 words found using the letters in "Knot"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words