Is knot a Scrabble word?
Yes, knot is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Knot is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word knot.
- Make into knots; make knots out of
- Tie or fasten into a knot
- Tangle or complicate
- A tight cluster of people or things
- Any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- A hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged
- Something twisted and tight and swollen
- A unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- Soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- A sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in knot?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to knot:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'knot'.