Is masons a Scrabble word?
Yes, masons is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Masons is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word masons
The meaning of masons
5 definitions of the word masons.
- American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792)
- English film actor (1909-1984)
- English writer (1865-1948)
- A craftsman who works with stone or brick
- A member of a widespread secret fraternal order pledged to mutual assistance and brotherly love
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in masons?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Masons
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to masons:
Unscramble the letters in masons
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'masons'.