Is mans a Scrabble word?
Yes, mans is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Mans is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word mans.
- Take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place
- Provide with workers
- An adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- Someone who serves in the armed forces; a member of a military force
- The generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- Any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- A male subordinate
- An adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- A manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- A male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- One of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- Game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- All of the living human inhabitants of the earth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mans?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mans:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mans'.