Is mason a Scrabble word?
Yes, mason is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Mason is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word mason.
- American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792)
- English film actor (1909-1984)
- English writer (1865-1948)
- A craftsman who works with stone or brick
- A member of a widespread secret fraternal order pledged to mutual assistance and brotherly love
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mason?
5 Anagrams of Mason
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mason:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mason'.