Is lowest a Scrabble word?
Yes, lowest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Lowest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word lowest.
- In the lowest position; nearest the ground
- Lowest in rank or importance
- Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- Literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension
- Very low in volume
- Unrefined in character
- Used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
- Of the most contemptible kind
- Low or inferior in station or quality
- No longer sufficient
- Subdued or brought low in condition or status
- Filled with melancholy and despondency
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lowest?
2 Anagrams of Lowest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lowest:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lowest'.