Is living a Scrabble word?
Yes, living is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Living is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word living.
- Inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
- Lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- Continue to live through hardship or adversity
- Support oneself
- Have life, be alive
- Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- Pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- Pertaining to living persons
- True to life; lifelike
- (informal) absolute
- Still in existence
- Still in active use
- (used of minerals or stone) in its natural state and place; not mined or quarried;
- The experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- People who are still living
- The condition of living or the state of being alive
- The financial means whereby one lives
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in living?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to living:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'living'.