Is literal a Scrabble word?
Yes, literal is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Literal is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word literal
The meaning of literal
5 definitions of the word literal.
- Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- Without interpretation or embellishment
- Limited to the explicit meaning of a word or text
- Avoiding embellishment or exaggeration (used for emphasis)
- A mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in literal?
7 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Literal
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to literal:
Unscramble the letters in literal
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'literal'.