Is leaning a Scrabble word?
Yes, leaning is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Leaning is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word leaning.
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- Cause to lean or incline
- Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- Rely on for support
- Cause to lean to the side
- Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal
- An inclination to do something
- A natural inclination
- The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- The act of deviating from a vertical position
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leaning?
2 Anagrams of Leaning
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leaning:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'leaning'.