Is mints a Scrabble word?
Yes, mints is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Mints is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word mints.
- Form by stamping, punching, or printing
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- Any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- Any member of the mint family of plants
- The leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- A candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- A plant where money is coined by authority of the government
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mints?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mints:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mints'.