Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Mints
The definition of mints, the meaning of the word Mints:
Is mints a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - Any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- n. - Any member of the mint family of plants
- n. - The leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- n. - A candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- n. - A plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- v. - Form by stamping, punching, or printing
Mints is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in mints: I M N S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mints:
24 words found using the letters in "Mints"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words