Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Allied
The definition of allied, the meaning of the word Allied:
Is allied a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
- adj. - Related by common characteristics or ancestry
- adj. - Of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War II
- adj. - Of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War I
- adj. - United in a confederacy or league
- adj. - Joined by treaty or agreement
Allied is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in allied: A D E I L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to allied:
47 words found using the letters in "Allied"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words