Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Homers
The definition of homers, the meaning of the word Homers:
Is homers a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A base hit on which the batter scores a run
- n. - Ancient Greek epic poet who is believed to have written the Iliad and the Odyssey (circa 850 BC)
- n. - An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- n. - United States painter best known for his seascapes (1836-1910)
- n. - Pigeon trained to return home
- v. - Hit a home run
Homers is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in homers: E H M O R S
1 Anagram of Homers
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to homers:
82 words found using the letters in "Homers"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words