Is homers a Scrabble word?
Yes, homers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Homers is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word homers
The meaning of homers
6 definitions of the word homers.
- Hit a home run
- A base hit on which the batter scores a run
- Ancient Greek epic poet who is believed to have written the Iliad and the Odyssey (circa 850 BC)
- An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- United States painter best known for his seascapes (1836-1910)
- Pigeon trained to return home
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in homers?
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Homers
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to homers:
Unscramble the letters in homers
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'homers'.