Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Homer
The definition of homer, the meaning of the word Homer:
Is homer a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A base hit on which the batter scores a run
- n. - Ancient Greek epic poet who is believed to have written the Iliad and the Odyssey (circa 850 BC)
- n. - An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- n. - United States painter best known for his seascapes (1836-1910)
- n. - Pigeon trained to return home
- v. - Hit a home run
Homer is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in homer: E H M O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to homer:
30 words found using the letters in "Homer"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words