Is homer a Scrabble word?
Yes, homer is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Homer is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word homer.
- Hit a home run
- A base hit on which the batter scores a run
- Ancient Greek epic poet who is believed to have written the Iliad and the Odyssey (circa 850 BC)
- An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- United States painter best known for his seascapes (1836-1910)
- Pigeon trained to return home
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in homer?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to homer:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'homer'.