Is more a Scrabble word?
Yes, more is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
More is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word more.
- Used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- Comparative of much; to a greater degree or extent
- (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- (comparative of `many' used with count nouns) quantifier meaning greater in number
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in more?
1 Anagram of More
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to more:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'more'.