Is horse a Scrabble word?
Yes, horse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Horse is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word horse
The meaning of horse
6 definitions of the word horse.
- Provide with a horse or horses
- Solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- A padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- Troops trained to fight on horseback
- A framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- A chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in horse?
5 Anagrams of Horse
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to horse:
Unscramble the letters in horse
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'horse'.
- I: hosier
- K: kosher
- J: josher
- U: houser
- Y: horsey