Is heros a Scrabble word?
Yes, heros is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Heros is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word heros.
- A man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength
- The principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem
- Someone who fights for a cause
- Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century)
- (classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits; often the offspring of a mortal and a god
- (Greek mythology) priestess of Aphrodite who killed herself when her lover Leander drowned while trying to swim the Hellespont to see her
- A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heros?
5 Anagrams of Heros
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heros:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'heros'.
- I: hosier
- K: kosher
- J: josher
- U: houser
- Y: horsey