Is homes a Scrabble word?
Yes, homes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Homes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word homes.
- Provide with, or send to, a home
- Return home accurately from a long distance
- Where you live at a particular time
- Housing that someone is living in
- The country or state or city where you live
- (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score
- The place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- Place where something began and flourished
- An environment offering affection and security
- A social unit living together
- An institution where people are cared for
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in homes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to homes:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'homes'.