Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Shovel
The definition of shovel, the meaning of the word Shovel:
Is shovel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hand tool for lifting loose material; consists of a curved container or scoop and a handle
- n. - The quantity a shovel can hold
- n. - A fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- n. - A machine for excavating
- v. - Dig with or as if with a shovel
Shovel is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shovel: E H L O S V
1 Anagram of Shovel
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shovel:
50 words found using the letters in "Shovel"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words