Is hollow a Scrabble word?
Yes, hollow is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Hollow is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word hollow.
- Remove the inner part or the core of
- Remove the interior of
- Not solid; having a space or gap or cavity
- As if echoing in a hollow space
- Devoid of significance or point
- A cavity or space in something
- A small valley between mountains
- A depression hollowed out of solid matter
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hollow?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hollow:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'hollow'.
- S: hollows