Yes, grey is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Grey is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'grey'.
- Make grey
- Turn grey
- Of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black
- Showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- Used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms)
- Intermediate in character or position
- United States writer of western adventure novels (1875-1939)
- Queen of England for nine days in 1553; she was quickly replaced by Mary Tudor and beheaded for treason (1537-1554)
- Englishman who as Prime Minister implemented social reforms including the abolition of slavery throughout the British Empire (1764-1845)
- Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- Clothing that is a grey color
- Horse of a light gray or whitish color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grey?
1 Anagram of Grey
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grey:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grey'.