Is front a Scrabble word?
Yes, front is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Front is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word front.
- Be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- Confront bodily
- Relating to or located in the front
- The side that is forward or prominent
- The line along which opposing armies face each other
- The outward appearance of a person
- The side that is seen or that goes first
- A person used as a cover for some questionable activity
- A sphere of activity involving effort
- (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
- The immediate proximity of someone or something
- The part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer
- A group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in front?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to front:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'front'.