Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fleets
The definition of fleets, the meaning of the word Fleets:
Is fleets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- n. - Group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- n. - A group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- n. - A group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- v. - Move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
- v. - Disappear gradually
Fleets is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fleets: E E F L S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fleets:
55 words found using the letters in "Fleets"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words