Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fleet
The definition of fleet, the meaning of the word Fleet:
Is fleet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- n. - Group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- n. - A group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- n. - A group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- v. - Move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
- v. - Disappear gradually
- adj. - Moving very fast
Fleet is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fleet: E E F L T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fleet:
22 words found using the letters in "Fleet"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words