Is feels a Scrabble word?
Yes, feels is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Feels is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word feels.
- Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- Be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- Have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- Be felt or perceived in a certain way
- Grope or feel in search of something
- Examine by touch
- Examine (a body part) by palpation
- Find by testing or cautious exploration
- Produce a certain impression
- Pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- An intuitive awareness;
- The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- A property perceived by touch
- Manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in feels?
1 Anagram of Feels
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feels:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'feels'.