Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Feet
The definition of feet, the meaning of the word Feet:
Is feet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
- n. - A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
- n. - The lower part of anything
- n. - The pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
- n. - Lowest support of a structure
- n. - Any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
- n. - Travel by walking
- n. - A member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
- n. - An army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot
- n. - (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- n. - A support resembling a pedal extremity
Feet is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in feet: E E F T
1 Anagram of Feet
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feet:
8 words found using the letters in "Feet"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words